Registration is now open for the Pillar Summit Spring 2013 semester.
The semester will begin on Jan 28th and run to March 8th
All three modules will be run this semester.
- Pillar 1 – How to Start An Online Community – £2300 GBP
- Pillar 2 – Successful Community Management – £2300 GBP
- Pillar 3 – Advanced Community Strategy – £2300 GBP
You can take a maximum of one module per semester. Newcomers typically begin with Pillar 1, experienced community managers begin with Pillars 2 or 3.
How The Course Is Run
During the next six weeks you will gain the skills, knowledge, and resources you need to become a world class community manager.
The Pillar Summit is an intensive course of six lessons; each week you complete one of the six lessons. The format of the lessons involves-
- Lesson Overview (PDF Download). The PDF will be your main knowledge source and contains the main content of the lesson including objectives and case studies. It’s important you read this carefully and make notes throughout. There’s also useful discussion topics and additional reading provided at the end of each lesson.
- Guest Webinars. Accompanying many of the lessons will be a range of community experts sharing best practice and advice to ensure your community is a success. Please note the time and date of the webinars are subject to change.
- Assignments. The Pillar Summit is designed to not only give you the knowledge to be a successful community manager but to ensure you can put this knowledge into practice. The assignments are designed to test the knowledge you’ve gained from each of the lessons and ensure you can put this knowledge into practice.
- Weekly Skype Chat. The weekly skype chat is a group activity for everyone completing one of the three Pillar Summit courses. The purpose of the skype chat is to allow you to collaborate with other participants and share advice and best practice tips.
- Discussion Forums. Like the skype chat, the forums are designed to ensure you can converse with other Pillar Summit participants to gain advice and support. Completing The Pillar Summit is only the beginning of your community journey, use the forums to form contacts you can continue to converse with about your journey post the six weeks.
- Personal Coaching. In addition to the above, we will also schedule personal coaching sessions with each of you. During these sessions we will advice how your organization can improve its online community efforts. This the same consultancy we use for our own clients.
There are a maximum of 10 places per module.
If you wish to enroll, please click here.
For further information e-mail: email@example.com